Paradox Digital Outdoor Dual Side-View Detector with 4 x Dual Sensors (Pet)
The Paradox NV780 (wired) and NVR780 (wireless) were designed to provide a pre-entry protection solution while keeping the perimeter free for movement without generating false alarms. The NV780/NVR780 provides early warning detection, before intruder entry, with excellent exterior/interior wall and window protection.
Available in both wired (relay and/or Paradox EVO BUS) and wireless versions (433 MHz or 868 MHz), these rugged indoor/outdoor detectors incorporate two passive infrared side-by-side detectors, each containing two independent dual element sensors, optics, and electronic channels. The optics are specially designed to provide multiple narrow beams (two pairs per side, eight total) for excellent detection and false alarm rejection, covering up to 12m (39ft) for each side. The NV780/NVR780 are configurable to report as a single unit (2 sides of the unit report to a single zone output) or dual units (each side reports to a separate zone). The NVR780 provides extended battery life operation with Paradox Effi+ circuit.
Developed for outdoor conditions with bright LED indication on each side, and buzzer for detection verification. The optics offer simple and easy independent low beam adjustment for coverage flexibility.
- Advanced Digital Technology:
- Two double passive infrared motion detector with eight narrow detection beams, managed by Full Authority Digital Electronics Control (FADEC)
- High-resolution and full dynamic range digital signal conversion
- High-speed, advanced algorithm digital signal processing
- Digital EMI / RFI interference rejection
- True Pet Immunity, up to 40kg (90lb)Advanced Optical Technology:
- 4x dual element sensors arrangement
- High efficiency long focal point (1.77") lens, providing long-range narrow beams
- 2 pairs of narrow beams per side provide 2x signals per protected area crossing for increased "catch" and false alarm rejection
- Combination optics of mirror reflector and 2nd generation Fresnel "LoDiff" Lens
- Increased white light rejection
- Single or Dual Zone operation modes: two sides can report to a single zone or to two separate zones
- Optical and digital range adjustments
- Bright LED and buzzer indicator for clear adjustment feedback
- No need for PCB removal
- Wall-mount, with built-in level tool
- In-field firmware upgradable via serial port