Paradox 4G Communicator Module
The Paradox PCS260 4G data-only (no voice) communicator now enables Paradox alarm panels to send messages to a Base Station Control Room without the need for a PSTN telephone line. The PCS260 delivers communication via GSM to any Base Station that receives Contact ID or via GPRS to Paradox IP Base Station receivers.
This module is simple to install via a four-wire serial connection up to 2m from the alarm panel. The PCS modules provide optional antenna cable extensions to help improve reception, if required.
- GPRS reporting to the IPR512 Monitoring Receiver or to the IPRS-7 PC Receiver Software
- GSM reporting to any Base Station Receiver via Contact ID
- SMS text messages for up to 8 mobile phones
- Supports two SIM cards for provider redundancy
- End-user arm / disarm functions by sending a text message (SMS)
- Simple 4-wire installation
- Optional 2, 7 or 18 metre extension antennas
- Dual tamper switch (wall and cover removal)
- Upload/download and upgrade with BabyWare via a GPRS connection
- Encrypted communication (128-bit AES)
- VDMP3 not supported